- Application form, filled out with photo attached
- Photocopy of the first page of passport (passport number, name and personal details and photograph must be clearly shown)
- Health check report that includes HIV test and chest x-ray test result (within the past 6 months)
- Photocopy of diploma from highest level of education, or a university acceptance letter for graduating high school/secondary education students (students currently studying in higher education are exempt from this requirement.)
- Financial Statement showing a minimum of US$2,500 within the past 3 months (if statement is in parents name, please provide a covering letter from the parent ensuring your financial support)
- Three 2-inch photos (including the one on application form)
Notes: Excluding the diploma, all documents are required to be original copies (English or Chinese version accepted). If original documents cannot be supplied, photocopies will also be accepted only when they are stamped or granted by the issuing authority. All of the submitted documents will not be returned.
- Download the application form and fill out in detail.
- Send the application form with the required documents listed above to the Language Center either by post or email (English or Chinese version accepted)
- After examining all the application documents, a letter of admission will be issued.
- The letter of admission should be taken by the student to an office of Taiwan Foreign Affairs for use in their visa application. Foreign students are required by law to study a minimum of 15 hours per week (full-time). If the tuition fee is not paid before the deadline specified in the letter of admission, the CLC shall cancel the application.